The Persuasive Salesperson™
The Persuasive Salesperson™ (PS) is a methodology built for the development and enhancement of communicative and persuasive skills. Easily accessible and clear, the method represents a useful and comprehensive basis for effective communication and negotiation management, making the participant perfectly comfortable in handling objections that may arise from different types of customers (especially those considered “difficult”). The acquired specialist skills become applicable and extendable to every field, making a difference in the professional sphere or being an inspirer and guide for personal relationships.
The Persuasive Salesperson™ allows you to:
- Examine how people communicate during a sale and what unintentional information they let out to customers.
- Develop a systematic method to recognize people’s behavior in terms of needs.
- Have accurate feedback about your communication style and what kind of impact it has on customers’ perception.
- Develop a method of adapting our communication style to different types of customers.
- Receive supervision on real sales cases.
- Acquire a method that makes the use of these new communication methodologies learned during the training constant.
The ideal dimension of The Persuasive Salesperson™ workshop is 16-22 participants, in order to promote maximum interaction (from 16 to 22 case studies are obtained, which are analyzed in depth in plenary).
The Workshop enhances and empowers the following skills:
- Being an “Effective Salesperson” at an interpersonal level.
- Recognizing and mastering different communication styles. Knowing how to build and inspire trust.
- Empathy, flexibility, and protection.
- Knowing how to analyze the sales process step by step.
- Knowing how to manage and anticipate the other’s objections.
The Persuasive Salesperson™:
- Allows you to acquire practical skills that can be used immediately.
- Offers solutions applicable to real cases.
- Offers long-term benefits from supervision and constant training.
- Allows you to develop skills applicable in business or relationships.
- Allows quantitative measurement and analysis of your skills through questionnaires completed by selected colleagues (survey).
Founder and President of Persona GLOBAL
Jon Gornstein has been supporting the most important multinational organizations for 30 years in implementing real change at the level of leadership and organizational culture, improving organizational alignment, increasing performance, and strengthening communication. He has served as a consultant in more than 48 countries for organizations such as Abbott Labs, Disney, IBM, Glaxo SmithKline, Cathay Pacific Airways, Goldstar, and Hilton Hotels.
Customers of Persuasive Salesperson ™
The Persuasive Salesperson™ has been tested and validated by Applied Communication Technology and San Francisco State University. Some companies that have successfully used the program:
- Cathai Pacific Airways
- Danone Medical Nutricion
Bolton, Robert. People Skills. New York: Prentice Hall, 1979.
Burke, Mike. Les styles de vie des cadres et des enterprises. French: Interéditions, 1982.
Carson, Robert C. Interaction Concepts of Personality. Aldine Publishing Company, 1969.
Casse, Pierre. Les Outils de la Communication Eff cace. Chotard et Associés Editeurs – 1984 (Styles de Communication – Chapitre VII, Empathie – Chapitre VIII).
Gordon, Thomas. Leader Effectiveness Training. Wyden Books – 1977 (The no-lose method).
Hogan, Craig R. and Champagne, David W. Personal Styles – © 1979 1980 Annual Handbook for Group Facilitators – Pfeiffer & Jones, University Associates Press.
Jacobs, Ronne T. and Fuhrmann, Barbara S. Learning Styles. 1984 Annual Handbook for Group Facilitators – Pfeiffer & Jones, University Associates Press.
Jean-Michel Hieaux, La France Enn Panne D’Envie.
Mike Godfrey, Targeted Selling, Australian Institute of Mangement NSW Training Center Ltd.
Milton Mayeroff Lewis and Weiget. (Empathy).
Mehrabian, Albert. Silent Messages. Wadsworth Publishing Company, 1972.
David W. Merrill & Roger H. Reid, “Personal Styles & Effective Performance”. Chilton – 1981.
Ph. Durreche & Ch. Dupont, “Pourquoi L’autre Est Si C…”. Les Presses Du Management – 1994.
Persona GLOBAL® is a worldwide provider of assessment tools and methodologies for businesses, specializing in change-oriented leadership, communication, organizational alignment, sales, customer service, and management. Persona GLOBAL®’s surveys and methodologies are currently available in over 70 countries; its programs have been translated into 38 languages. More than 1,400 Persona GLOBAL® certified professionals worldwide support their clients as strategic business partners.
Some companies that have benefited from Persona GLOBAL®’s programs:
- British Airways
- Japan Airlines
- Credit Suisse
- American Express
- Music Entertainment